Thursday, March 12, 2009

WHERE DO I START...?



Well, this is my first post to kick things off. I bought myself a 1972 Chevelle Malibu as a project car. It's gonna be a doozy; but I'm looking forward to it. I figure it will take me close to two years but I'm gonna love every minute of it and the first time I crank up and drive my SS clone...oooh it's gonna be sweet. Check out the before picks. I'll try to post pics as I go through this process. I don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm not letting that scare me. After all, I haven't met a problem that a good toolbox, shop rags, elbow grease, and budweiser couldn't fix.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. I wanna be the first one to go cruising with you. I call shotgun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey bruh if you can put a bike together wit grip pliers, some matches, and some ducktape this should be a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Clarence,
    Good luck with your project. Its always great to see someone save an old classic. Looking forward to following you progress.

    I've got a '71...you can check it out here:
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3295845.

    ReplyDelete